mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Phattest VSTi Filters?"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: September 06, 2010 @ 01:07 AM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009
DavePolich - 05 September 2010 03:44 PM

I have demoed just about every synth out there which has a demo, some I have purchased following the demo, others I tossed after a few minutes of use.

Dave Polich my dear Dave u demoed just about every VST synth out there because Motif has not satisfied u enough ?.)))))) Or this is you’re new hobby ? . Instead of demoing demos, u can make some modern sound banks with many waveforms. U can sample some Obserhaims, Korgs, Prophets, Rolands..containing crazy waveforms and after that u can combine all this waveforms and make a single sound bank containing 500 waveforms and 3x128 modern synth sounds & 256 arps. And u can sell that with 150 $.After 1 month u will have thousands positive reviews about you’re revolutionary sound bank. And after u sell 10000 u can have a very big happy vacation )))

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 06, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
Funkster
Total Posts:  449
Joined  07-20-2008

Give him a break. He’s a sound designer. His job is to see what the competition sounds like

F

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Look what I just picked up from Guitar Center :)
Next Topic:

Nothing Personal.... ››