mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XF Drum kits"

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 08:13 PM
Nick G
Total Posts:  141
Joined  07-11-2007

Are there any changes to the drum kits on the XF as opposed to the XS?

Do the XF drum kits sounds more Punchier or “fuller”?

thanks

Nick

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
coinstar
Total Posts:  74
Joined  05-13-2009
Nick G - 05 September 2010 08:13 PM

Are there any changes to the drum kits on the XF as opposed to the XS?

Do the XF drum kits sounds more Punchier or “fuller”?

thanks

Nick

i think it will have 8 new drum kits

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
CMayjaH
Total Posts:  4
Joined  02-19-2010

Being an XS owner I wasn’t really sold on the XF idea because I am very satisfied with the XS. I just got back from GC and I played with the XF8 for about a 1/2 hour and I love it. I think it sounds incredible, I’m loving the new pianos and drums they have in there. I really like the “Nu illest hip hop” kit they have in there. To my ears even the same patches from the XS sound even better in the XF. In my opinion I think the drums sounds are better in the XF,
But as far as more “fuller” and “punchier” drums the XS and the XF have enough sound sculpting tools on board to get your drums as full, punchy or wimpy as you like. I think I’m sold on the XF now I just have to bee extra nice to the wifey so I can get one.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 06, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
Tones
Total Posts:  381
Joined  07-24-2002

there are also new kits like an actual sampled Oak Custom and Maple Custom Yamaha kit.  Also in general...the entire keyboard sound is improved even better than the XS because the DACs, the Digital to Analog converters were bumped up in quality, if you can imagine that.
Show up at any of the promotional dates that we are doing and I’m sure any of us can showe you at least 5 different ways to radically bump up your drum sounds...even if you have an XS or ES.  Motifs have a lot of tools within to do this.  Most people just never dig that deep at first.

Tones

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ THE BIG QUESTION NR 2
Next Topic:

MOTIF XF promotion in Dallas, TX Tuesday 9/7/2010 ››