mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "When the new os for the motif xs will be out.."

Posted on: August 03, 2010 @ 08:40 PM
louvation
Total Posts:  4
Joined  06-09-2009

Any one know when the new os will be out.. cause I’m so crazy to see if the will do as promissed not leaving loyal motif xs user out in the desert.. the tap tempo feature would be really welcome.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 03, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
youdog
Total Posts:  482
Joined  01-31-2009
louvation - 03 August 2010 08:40 PM

Any one know when the new os will be out.. cause I’m so crazy to see if the will do as promissed not leaving loyal motif xs user out in the desert.. the tap tempo feature would be really welcome.

I hope it comes with much more than a tap tempo feature.
No one from yahamaUS will say when, you just got to wait that BAD MAN said it’s coming 100 times.

If you check back on 10-2-2010 you will get a good answer.
If you cannot wait the Black XS OK XF will be here some time next month.

Yahama aways do as promissed! They also will do as promissed give us free upgrade/update for XS with some of the new XF features. If you wait something good will come.

Now we all know when the XF come out it will be the best workststion out.... It maybe a small step up from the XS but still a step up. No I will not sale my XS for the XF. But I need another keyboard now for LIVE shows so I will be trying one out for 2wks. Last month I try out the nord etec 3 73 keys. It sounds very good.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ when can i buy the Motif XF
Next Topic:

Motif XF , can we layer drums samples ? ››