mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "02R (old one) questions"

Posted on: January 03, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
darkstar_outcast
Total Posts:  250
Joined  02-20-2008

Hello ,

I am working in studio that have 02r (old one),yamaha dsp factory with sw1000xg,and rme fireface 800. Together with that,they use Cubase 3 at the moment, and cubase 5 is aready purchased, but wasn’t installed yet. Anyway, I was wondering, can I use 02r as input card somehow, because right now,they are using 8 inputs from 02r-direct out- rme fireface, and 8 additional inputs with alesis adat (separate device) that is connected digitally with rme.

Is there possibility to have 02r as main input to the computer ?

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 06, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

no one ? Bad_mister?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 06, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Not really enough information to tell you much. The 02R dates back to 1995 - you don’t mention if it is even a version 2

Certainly an 02R can be connected to a computer… there are all types of interface possibilities. But just what you want to do is really what the question here - I don’t think any software that was able to run back in 1995 is still able to run today (lol) - no doubt the 02R is still working (but Windows 3.1 is a part of history).

You can visit the Yamaha Manual Library and still download the complete Owner’s Manual on the O2R

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 08, 2010 @ 05:04 PM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

Hello ...

Well, I told you, I have 02r (not version2 I think) , Rme fireface .. what is best way to connect this two ?

Can you tell me this : can 01v96 (new mixer) act as input card to computer and cubase ?

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ FS: Yamaha i88X
Next Topic:

How do you delete a track? ››