mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif ES-Rack Wallwart both 110-240V ???"

Posted on: November 07, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
Analogholic
Total Posts:  4
Joined  05-25-2006

ES-rack users

Have the Es-rack which I got from the US.
I live in europe, and have used the unit with a transformer so far.

When I checked the wallwart sometime ago it says 110-240 V 50/60~45W

As I understand it, you can use it with both 110 and 240 V?

At the same time the manual says “make sure your Es-Rack is rated for the AC voltage in the area in which it is supposed to be used (as listed on the rear panel)

Can´t find any info on the rear panel

I´m tired of bringing the convertor, but I don´t want to fry the unit.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 07, 2009 @ 02:05 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The “wallwart” terminology although you use it does not tell us if you indeed have the correct power supply so before we provide an answer we will need to know what power supply you are talking about.

In general the power adapter that comes with the Motif-Rack ES will provide the DC input required by the unit, each market provides the proper AC cable to connect to the wall.

The AC cable is the detachable cable that goes between the Yamaha power adapter and the wall. Do not use the one provide for us in the US anywhere but in the US. That cable is rated to deliver AC to the Yamaha Power Adapter which in turn delivers the Direct Current to the unit.

The Yamaha Power Adapter comes with different (detachable) AC connectors in different markets.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif Rack ES for sale
Next Topic:

motif rack es with reason’s record help ››