mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need better sounding piano sounds for ES6"

Posted on: October 02, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
WalterBellhaven
Total Posts:  8
Joined  05-29-2009

hi, i originally had an XS, and got used to the wonderful sounding pianos. had to downgrade to ES, and the pianos sound a lot thinner and weaker. i was told i could get some better sounds with a PLG, can anyone tell me the best one for good piano sounds for my ES6?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
PeterS
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  09-12-2002

If you go to the Shop....Voice libraries under ES, there are a few libraries dedicated to piano, listen to the demo’s and decide for yourself. My library “Power Bank” has about 14 Acoustic Pianos, but is not dedicated soley to the Ap’s. It is a multi category library. Either way, there are demo’s for you to listen to. As far as the PLG board, It is my understanding that the sounds are not better than the ES stock sounds, however that determination is better left to somone who actually has the board.

PeterS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 04, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
WalterBellhaven
Total Posts:  8
Joined  05-29-2009

ok i’ll check it out, thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
okdk
Total Posts:  83
Joined  10-17-2007

I bought the plg 150AP board thinking it would do what you are hoping for also, and I sent it back.  In my opinion, it sounded worse than the internal piano voices which I agree with you, could use a little help.  I had my piano teacher check the plg 150AP also and he agreed with me, it’s awful.  I ended up going with a sampled piano sound from Ksounds, it is pretty good.  But the 3 layer piano on the cd library also sounds pretty good to me, you might want to try that.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ AN expert editor and Windows 7
Next Topic:

PLG150-AN board: easy explanation? ››