mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "OX 10.5.6 Editor Error"

Posted on: May 02, 2009 @ 07:42 PM
bassistrick
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-28-2009

I just picked up a Motif Rack. I downloaded and installed the midi driver, Studio manager 203 and the motif rack editors, in that order. When I start Studio Manager and go to add the editor modules I get the following error: Following components could not be loaded. Please ensure that you have installed required components correctly…

It then identifies the two Motif Rack editors. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Rick

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 26, 2009 @ 08:27 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Did you ever get this sorted out?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
Yung Won
Total Posts:  10
Joined  07-30-2009
“I just picked up a Motif Rack. I downloaded and installed the midi driver, Studio manager 203 and the motif rack editors, in that order. When I start Studio Manager and go to add the editor modules I get the following error: Following components could not be loaded. Please ensure that you have installed required components correctly…

It then identifies the two Motif Rack editors. Does anyone have any suggestions?”

Rick

I’m having the exact same issue with my Motif Rack running OS X 10.5.7 with Studio Manager v2.3.1. Please help

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 31, 2009 @ 05:42 PM
Yung Won
Total Posts:  10
Joined  07-30-2009

Helloooo hellooo helloo hollo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? Is there an echo in here?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 13, 2009 @ 02:56 AM
bassistrick
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-28-2009

I couldn’t get it to work in OS 10.6. I ended up using it in Win xp in parallels desktop for mac.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ problem with transmitting/receiving
Next Topic:

Looking for Presets Bank 4 and 5 ››