mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG150 VL in pattern mode"

Posted on: August 04, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
salpiano
Total Posts:  27
Joined  12-31-2005

Hello, im using motif es en pattern mode, i play a song with drums, piano, PLG150VL bass and i want add sax PLG150VL sound in other channel but i dont know how can do that, i just can play one PLG150VL sound per song, can anybody please help me?

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2009 @ 07:49 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
salpiano - 04 August 2009 12:57 AM

Hello, im using motif es en pattern mode, i play a song with drums, piano, PLG150VL bass and i want add sax PLG150VL sound in other channel but i dont know how can do that, i just can play one PLG150VL sound per song, can anybody please help me?

Thanks.

PLG150 boards (except XG) are not multitimbral. That mean you could select only one voice per board. So, if you want to use VL bass in one pattern track and play VL sax in other, you should plug additional VL board (if you have free slot, of course). In that case you could also expand your polyphony, but it is much common for AN and DX boards.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
salpiano
Total Posts:  27
Joined  12-31-2005

This is bad news for me, but thank you for your help, may be ill try to make my sequences in the computer.

Finally how can i use breath controller in pattern or sequence mode? I know to use it in voice mode just i change the bank to PLGPRE3.

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 06, 2009 @ 05:39 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
salpiano - 05 August 2009 07:55 PM

This is bad news for me, but thank you for your help, may be ill try to make my sequences in the computer.

First, just to add few words about your first issue. You could avoid buying additional VL board, since obviosly you could not play two or more solo instruments at a time. In that case, you should have RAM memory installed and resample one of VL instruments (save your MIDI data in sequencer as audio data). Then you could put that audio in one sequencer track and play your VL solo on other track. With such approach you could make VL brass band as background, while playing solo.

Finally how can i use breath controller in pattern or sequence mode? I know to use it in voice mode just i change the bank to PLGPRE3.

Using breath controller in pattern or song mode is the same as in voice mode. Just go to mix, put your VL voice in track 1 (I suppose that you have installed your VL board in slot 1) and while in mix mode press F6 (PLG1-3). There you could choose your VL voice either from bank PLG1PRE3 or from PLG1USR if you have breath controlled voice in your plug-in user bank.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG AN & insert effects
Next Topic:

PLG150-VL for sale... $115 ››