mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG AN & insert effects"

Posted on: August 03, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
PeterS
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  09-12-2002

How do you get insert effects to work on a AN voice?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 03, 2009 @ 03:15 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
PeterS - 03 August 2009 01:08 PM

How do you get insert effects to work on a AN voice?

Choose voice, press [F3] Effect and select insert effect in similar manner like you did with “normal” Motif voice. But, when you press STORE button, you will be asked to which memory location in PLG2User bank you would like to save it (I remember from your last post that AN is in slot 2:). The same things is with other PLG boards. You could have voices with insert effect only in PLGxUser banks, where x is number of the slot.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 03, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
PeterS
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  09-12-2002

OK....When I first tried it I got nothing never thinking to check W/D parameter. Plus the EL:OUT section on the left of the screen was completely blank unlike the normal voices. (Duh...there is only 1 element)

Plus I was thinking too much....I was thinking there had to be an on/off switch like the sequencer assigning the inserts.

Thanks again Alex.

Pete

PS. I just got the board so there will no doubt be more questions. And just to throw a plug in for Brian (meatballfulton)....he’s really got this stuff down. I spent some time with him on the phone and he got me through a lot of stuff. Thanks Brian.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG AN difficulty
Next Topic:

PLG150 VL in pattern mode ››