mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "connecting to motif 88 mac computer"

Posted on: July 13, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
gjhsmith
Total Posts:  6
Joined  07-13-2009

I recently bought a mac. Everone at the store said all I had to do was plug the keyboard in to the mac via usb. I did this but nothing happened. I have had this keyboard for 5 or 6 years so my drivers may not be up to date. Can anyone help me find out how to get my old toy to work with my new toy ..
thanks
Glenda

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 13, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

Well, obviously they were incorrect. While the vast majority of peripherals are plug-n-play via the Mac, this is not true of the specialized class musical instruments… You are posting in the XS forum but you said you’ve had your keyboard for 5 or 6 years. Can you please clarify which keyboard that you have?

In general, they are available by clicking on the tab that represents your keyboard from the home page. A drop-down menu will appear. Choose download and select the current drivers as necessary… see pic…

Image Attachments
Picture 1.png
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 13, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
gjhsmith
Joined  07-13-2009

I have a motif8

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 13, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

The other option, since you’ve filled in your profile, is to look in the ‘my software’ section on the right side of this page. it has all of your available updates and downloads…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 14, 2009 @ 07:41 AM
gjhsmith
Joined  07-13-2009

thanks I will try that.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Brad Weber’s List: Top Motif Questions
Next Topic:

motif with mac computer ››