mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG VL + Vista"

Posted on: May 22, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
ducatibruce
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-15-2007

Tried the search but no luck.

Does anyone know if the VL’s voice editor run under Vista 32bit or even under Windows 7 32bit?

Thanks in advance

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 26, 2009 @ 05:37 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
ducatibruce - 22 May 2009 09:57 PM

Tried the search but no luck.

Does anyone know if the VL’s voice editor run under Vista 32bit or even under Windows 7 32bit?

Thanks in advance

As I know, VL Voice Editor and also editors for other plug-in boards could not run under Vista, only Windows XP. I found that info for sure (but I could not remember where) and that’s why I’m still with XP Pro SP2, since I have VL, AN and DX boards.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
Synnic
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-01-2009

Some of the plug-in board voice editors won’t run under Vista in normal mode, but if you right click the shortcut and choose “Run as administrator” they function. You might want to give that a try.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 04:10 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
Synnic - 01 July 2009 02:47 AM

Some of the plug-in board voice editors won’t run under Vista in normal mode, but if you right click the shortcut and choose “Run as administrator” they function. You might want to give that a try.

Thanks for information, but I rather wont to use Vista (for some other reasons also). BTW, if Yamaha said at their site that PLG editors are not Vista compatible you should beleive to, although they function as you checked. Probably there is some problem and I would not like to find it in the middle of creating/tweaking a good voice.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ stand alone Kenton Plugstation Rack for PLG cards
Next Topic:

Where is the PLG100-VH? ››