mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can I save my Voice/Performance/Master settings?"

Posted on: June 24, 2009 @ 02:24 PM
tallkeydude
Total Posts:  2
Joined  06-24-2009

Hello.  I own a Motif 6 & 8 and I currently back up my settings to the external memory card (using the “ALL” selection).  Is there any software out there that I can use to modify my voice/performance/master configuration?  Is is possible to re-order/configure my Master sounds in a piece of software, save it to the memory card, and then import it into my Motifs before each show?  Should I be using USB for this?  Is there any software that will allow for me to (easily) do this?

Thanks for your responses.  I really need help on this.

Chris

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2009 @ 11:16 PM
tallkeydude
Total Posts:  2
Joined  06-24-2009

No replies?  :(

If I need to elaborate just let me know.  I’ve tried to RTFM!  :)

Maybe I should call that 1-800 number above?  There’s got to be some software that will help me manage my master settings so that I can arrange the songs prior to shows so that they are in order instead of navigating through the motif to set them up right?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

While there are 3rd party programs that allow you to manage your masters on an attached computer (see this site) for the Motif ES, MO6/8 and Motif XS, I’m not aware of a similar program for the Motif Classic.

Sorry,

Brad Weber :(

[ Ignore ]