mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Problems in Logic"

Posted on: June 14, 2009 @ 06:43 AM
darkstar_outcast
Total Posts:  250
Joined  02-20-2008

Hello

1.Is it possible to see motif outputs in logic,in way like in cubase ? I can’t see Yamaha Motif outputs inside logic,everything works,but it is bit confusing to have presonus output 1,2,3,4 (I have presonus audio card).

2.I constantly have chorused sound when I’m recording midi,do I need to turn local off for this reason?Is it only way ?

3.Do I have every time I make new project to make new enviroment for my other synths(jv2080 and nord rack).

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 15, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
motif8mine
Total Posts:  1743
Joined  10-22-2004

1.Is it possible to see motif outputs in logic,in way like in cubase ?

I don’t use Cubase. What does this mean?

I can’t see Yamaha Motif outputs inside logic,everything works,but it is bit confusing to have presonus output 1,2,3,4 (I have presonus audio card).

What XS do you have and how are you connected to the MAC. If the unnamed Presonus is your only means of moving Audio from the XS into Logic, then you are going to see the Presonus outputs only (this is how Core Audio handles Audio / MIDI) and the 1,2,3,4 represent the physical connection from the XS to the Presonus and your internal routing of the XS to it’s physical outputs…

2.I constantly have chorused sound when I’m recording midi,do I need to turn local off for this reason?Is it only way ?

The chorused sound may be the result to two things. One has to do with the Local ON / Off, the other, (depending on whether you are utilizing mLAN), has to do with how you’ve setup the XS to mLAN Monitor Setup (Page 263 of Manual)

It is better to familiarize yourself with the Quick Setup feature of the XS which handles this automatically- MIDI Sync settings on the XS should be set via the Sequencer Setup button. Press ‘F3’ for ‘Quick Setup’ and choose Option #1 (Stand Alone operation), Option #2 (Recording internal sequencer to computer), or Option #3 (Recording to computer),or Option #4 (Recording Arpeggio to computer) depending on how you are recording into Logic.

3.Do I have every time I make new project to make new enviroment for my other synths(jv2080 and nord rack).

Once you have your project setup according to your needs, save it as a template and select it open opening a new project. This eliminates have to recreate the same work every time…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Axxe demos
Next Topic:

Using MO8 as DAW Midi controller in Logic ››