mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "midi control (urgent)"

Posted on: May 18, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
Sérgio Ricardo
Total Posts:  47
Joined  10-08-2006

I managed to configure my m-audio midair to control some parameters as: reverb depht, chorus depht, modulation, volume, arppegio, cutoff, attack, ressonance and portamento.
I would like to control others: the ribbon, change of bank, among others. There is that possibility? Is there any document explaining the steps here in the forum?

thanks!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2009 @ 11:22 AM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

Well, I don’t know exactly what the MidAir can SEND, but in general, all that you describe is POSSIBLE with outboard controllers that are capable of sending the appropriate MIDI commands…

I don’t know if you can change BANK alone (without also changing the current PATCH), unless you use SysEx commands, but that should be possible, too.

To change the things you’ve had success with, you’re sending MIDI controller info.  To do the things you WANT to do, you send MIDI controller info.  So, you’re pretty much there; just look in the MOTIF MIDI implementation and DATA guides to see what values do what you want to do.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 06, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
michaelcapp
Total Posts:  8
Joined  06-06-2009

can u change the volumn of different parts in the perform mode? if yes, how so you do it ? would you please giv eme a hand? thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 08, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
TonyPhillips
Total Posts:  844
Joined  09-16-2005

No, you can’t without detailed SysEx messages.  You CAN do that via a MULTI, but not a PERFORMANCE.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Data Dial Broke
Next Topic:

midi clock ››