mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Power Bank available"

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
PeterS
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  09-12-2002

While Motifmart is still under construction, Power Bank is still available directly from me. Hopefully they will have it for sale shortly, but in the interim, you can request a demo from me at plus I can send you more details. 

It is available for the ES in an All file and for the ES rack, S90ES, & MO6/8 in an Editor file. It is a multi category voice library that contains 128 voices and 10 Performances (voices only on the ES rack, S90ES & MO) The voices cover most categories from Ap’s, Keys, Or’s, Ac Gt, El Gt, St’s, Br, Rd, Synths, Choirs, & Cp. The library contains some User waves but I also have a version that uses only preset waves if you don’t have memory on your ES. The Editor file contains only preset waves.

I have gotten some great feedback on almost every category in the library. The Ap’s have excellent velocity sensitivity along with Keys. Rotary effect on organs are greatly enhanced. Choirs IMO sound better than anything I have heard yet. All the voices are highly usable. The demos contain samples from every category.

Thanks for listening.

Pete

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 11, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
PeterS
Joined  09-12-2002

There are 3 demo’s that I will be attaching. This is the first. I hope to do a 4th shortly with more of the choirs & strings. This one is some of the DX/FM voices.

File Attachments
vbDXdemo.mp3  (File Size: 2801KB - Downloads: 885)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 08, 2009 @ 05:42 PM
PeterS
Joined  09-12-2002

Here is the demo for Ap’s, Ep’s, Or, Ac & El Gt’s for Power Bank. I am still selling it directly to Mo Bro’s for $25 until Keyfax finally gets it up for sale on Motifmart (I have been waiting for 6 months). It will sell for $39.95 on Motifmart as Keyfax takes 50% of the sale. If you are interested, this is a good time to get it at a good price. I will post another demo for Rp’s, St’s, Br, & synths shortly. Contact my email address listed on the first posting.

Pete

File Attachments
vbdemo1.mp3  (File Size: 5754KB - Downloads: 758)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 07, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
PeterS
Joined  09-12-2002

Here is the demo which includes Rp’s, St, Br, choirs & synths.

The voice bank I have created as an ALL File contains 128 very high quality voices from most categories on the ES, and 10 Performances (most of which are actually Voice Performances to create larger sounding voices). DEMO AVAILABLE (mp3) An Editor file has also been created for the S90ES, ES Rack, & the MO6/8. Keep in mind the Editor file only contains the 128 voices and not the 10 Performances. PLEASE specify which instrument you have so I can send the correct file.

You will need some memory (on the Motif ES only) as I have incorporated some user waves in some of the voices. However, if you do not have memory on your Motif ES, I can send you an ALL file that has the user waves replaced by preset waves and tweaked to sound very close to the original user waves.

This library contains 14 Acoustic pianos, most of which I spent a lot of time on velocity sensitivity. As you recall the 3 layer S700 would kick in different elements at various velocities to change the timbre of the voice. I have managed to achieve a similar result using only one element. As you play very softly and gradually play harder (pianoforte pf) you will hear the timbre change accordingly as I demonstrated in the attachment. This makes the voices very responsive to your touch.

There are 15 Electric pianos, several of which I have incorporated a similar velocity sensitivity using more than one element, which you can also hear on the demo attachment. There are 2 additional keyboard sounds, 4 Clavs and 1 Harpsichord.

There are 14 organs. I spent a lot of time on the rotary effect to try to get the most out of it as I felt that many existing stock voices were somewhat anemic in this area. I tried to show this in the demo. In fact, if you turn the volume up and get close to your speakers, you can actually feel the wind in your face, like standing in front of a Leslie (just kidding).

3 acoustic guitars with AT on one of them. 13 electric guitars, 2 with AT and 4 with an arpeggio attached that triggers at high velocity (123-127) and 1 sitar.

There are 2 saxes and 2 flutes one of each has been programmed for BC but can be played normally on the keys.

I programmed 2 violins and 2 cellos with no vibrato.(as this was a major complaint) They are programmed with AT vibrato as demonstrated on the demo. I also paid attention to velocity sensitivity and gave additional volume expression on the mod wheel to simulate the various strokes of the bow. These voices are actually interchangeable depending on the register you play them so you actually have 4 violins and 4 cellos. There are 7 additional string voices as well. 1 Performance has a large string section with no vibrato.

There are 4 brass sections and 9 combination brass, strings and other various instruments to give you different types of orchestras.

I spent a lot of time on choirs and came up with 11 very usable voices which can be heard on the demo. Plus there are 2 voices with choir pad combo sounds. The 2nd choir demo has been tweaked to eliminate the phasing you might hear on the attachment. There are also 3 voices in the Cp category.

Finally there are 16 synths in the Sc, Ld and Pd categories and 1 Me voice.

Listen to the demo’s to decide if this is a library you might
want. It is unique in the sense that most libraries generally give you 128 variations of the same type of instrument, whereas with this one you get many different categories of instruments. Keep in mind the voices sound even better from the ES, as you loose some nuances to a computer attachment. I will email you the All file or Editor file as an attachment upon purchase. I also included a few voices in the User bank 2 that I was going to eliminate but figured I’d throw them in as well. As far as I understand, this file will easily be read by the XS as well although some of the effects may not match exactly, but the waveforms should.

Thanks for listening.

File Attachments
vbdemo2.mp3  (File Size: 4348KB - Downloads: 909)
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Voice Edit
Next Topic:

B’s Knees Assistance ››