mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Where Is the Virtual Pianos Collection In the Motifmart?"

Posted on: May 14, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
karlman23
Total Posts:  167
Joined  09-30-2007

Hi, just wondering what happened to the virtual pianos collection for the XS? It is no longer in the motifmart since the new page was installed? I was planning on purchasing it in the future?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 27, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
karlman23
Joined  09-30-2007

Never mind, it’s back up now. This library is not bad. Still getting used to the roomy sounds, but it’s good!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 28, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
Franz
Total Posts:  106
Joined  03-31-2006

The “roomy” sound is a natural component of any piano. While many recordings only pick up the strings of a piano (close miked), using a binaural head picks up the entire instrument with all it’s acoustic properties. It made sense to me, since replacing piano strings only costs 1,200.-, the frame and the wood are responsible for how these strings will sound and cost a lot more.
Also you will find that it will sit great in the mix and not fight with other instruments because of the unique stereo image.

I have successfully recorded several virtuoso players like Taylor Eigsti, Andrei Korolev and Eugene Maslov with my head mikes. They all agree that the quality is outstanding.

Thanks for the purchase, much appreciated!
Franz

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 31, 2009 @ 03:20 AM
karlman23
Joined  09-30-2007

You’re welcome!

I was playing around with the VR pianos today, and I’m starting to really like them a lot...especially VR21 bright! It really does hold its own in a mix. I don’t have to tweak anything to make it stand out. It just does it on its own, like a real piano.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 31, 2009 @ 03:29 AM
edrave
Total Posts:  125
Joined  04-22-2008

Are these pianos Ram sampled or ROM samples?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 01, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
Franz
Total Posts:  106
Joined  03-31-2006
edrave - 31 May 2009 03:29 AM

Are these pianos Ram sampled or ROM samples?

They are RAM. You have to load samples to play these pianos.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Vintage Keys Voice Library
Next Topic:

Description of Motif Voices ››