mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Splitting The Keys"

Posted on: April 25, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
Santos
Total Posts:  1
Joined  10-20-2008

Sorry but I am a complete n00b and my bandmates keep getting up me for not knowing how to split the keys, so I can play strings in the lower half, piano/synth top half and double tracking voices so I have overlaying strings on piano.

I would also like to know when changing voices, is there a way to echo instead of just sudden cut off?

Thanks heaps,

Philator

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2009 @ 05:04 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
Santos - 25 April 2009 02:09 AM

Sorry but I am a complete n00b and my bandmates keep getting up me for not knowing how to split the keys, so I can play strings in the lower half, piano/synth top half and double tracking voices so I have overlaying strings on piano.

I would also like to know when changing voices, is there a way to echo instead of just sudden cut off?

Thanks heaps,

Philator

The easiest way is to check some of Performances already in Motif. For instance, you have “Romanse” as a primer how to layer strings and piano. If you want to use other voices, just press [F2] Voice and select voice you wish. If you want to split voices, just select low and high note limit pressing information button and desired key on keyboard.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2009 @ 07:36 AM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

If nothing helps ..... get an axe!

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MIDI File Question
Next Topic: