mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "This new site is awful!"

Page 5 of 5
Posted on: March 24, 2009 @ 05:28 AM
mo-z
Total Posts:  724
Joined  11-18-2005

Brett: No, no, I just want you to know… I just want you to know how sorry we are that things got so fucked up with us and Mr. Wallace. We got into this thing with the best intentions and I never…
Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I’m sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn’t mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What’s the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 24, 2009 @ 06:22 AM
botega
Total Posts:  1174
Joined  03-16-2007

“w,w,w,w, what?![shaking]”...lol

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 24, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

You can the what this place is doing to poor Mo-Z. Next he will begin quoting from dimestore romance novels.

[smile] [wink] - if only it worked.

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 06:51 AM
mo-z
Joined  11-18-2005
SpongeBob - 24 March 2009 08:38 PM

You can the what this place is doing to poor Mo-Z. Next he will begin quoting from dimestore romance novels.

[smile] [wink] - if only it worked.

Bob

Hey, they changed the forum with the “best of intentions”; and I thought of pulp fiction.  Results may vary depending on the day; your results will differ from mine.  I’m not posting as much because frankly this new look is unintuitive and unfriendly, IMHO.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 07:35 AM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

I’ve got this awful feeling that the engineers have left the website.
No more updates or repairs.

End of budgets?

;JOOP!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 09:54 AM
MoGut
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  05-08-2004
sciuriware - 25 March 2009 07:35 AM

I’ve got this awful feeling that the engineers have left the website.

I hope not! I’ve sent some legitimate bug reports in about broken links, and nothing has been upated in weeks now.

BTW woot for me! This is my 1000 post! Weird… it feels like way more than that. Thats an average of 200 a year.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 10:11 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Actually, you probably have posted quite a few more posts than 1000 as we all lost some when the motif forums went to version 3.

Brad

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
Wastrel
Total Posts:  630
Joined  10-22-2004

This just in:
Facebook Caves, Tweaks Redesign
Two weeks after launching a ballyhooed redesign of Facebook, the social networking site has responded to users’ criticism by, in effect, saying: You may be right.

The new look and feel was meant to offer Facebook users a similar experience to that of Twitter. More emphasis was placed on realtime conversations and updates, and various filters were added. But the changes brought confusion and irritation to a small but vocal portion of followers, some 45,000 of which comprised the “I Hate The New Facebook” user group.

In addition, a petition with 1.7 million signatures began circulating asking that Facebook scrap the new design. That 1.7 million represented 1 percent of the total 175 million registered on Facebook. Initially, Facebook did not respond to concerns, seemingly taking a “change is hard” attitude.

Tuesday, however, Facebook said that it will make changes to the site based on the thousands of pieces of feedback it has received since its latest revamp.
(hint) (hint)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
Dynosaur
Total Posts:  764
Joined  01-07-2003
Wastrel - 25 March 2009 01:21 PM

...In addition, a petition with 1.7 million signatures began circulating asking that Facebook scrap the new design. That 1.7 million represented 1 percent of the total 175 million registered on Facebook. Initially, Facebook did not respond to concerns, seemingly taking a “change is hard” attitude.

That’s what we need, 1.7 million signatures to the Motifator moderator.

Well...maybe we’d get 1.7. I’ll contribute the .7 if somebody else kicks in.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
mo-z
Joined  11-18-2005
Dynosaur - 25 March 2009 09:31 PM
Wastrel - 25 March 2009 01:21 PM

...In addition, a petition with 1.7 million signatures began circulating asking that Facebook scrap the new design. That 1.7 million represented 1 percent of the total 175 million registered on Facebook. Initially, Facebook did not respond to concerns, seemingly taking a “change is hard” attitude.

That’s what we need, 1.7 million signatures to the Motifator moderator.

Well...maybe we’d get 1.7. I’ll contribute the .7 if somebody else kicks in.

I’d settle for the 1%.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 11, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
tuquoque
Total Posts:  563
Joined  08-15-2007

Haven’t been here in two months or so. Seems like there is no changes and the site is left as it is. What a shame.

I guess the change has something to do with money (as always?). Motifator II was powered by Infopop (http://www.ubbcentral.com) commercial community solution. The new site is obviously powered by some free solution. It’s free and it looks cheap.

Keyfax is going bankrupted?

[ Ignore ]  

Page 5 of 5