mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Glitches with puttin pattern files into song mode"

Posted on: April 08, 2009 @ 03:14 PM
stickz
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-07-2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of the glitches when you put pattern to song??

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

We really need more information in order to provide proper assistance with this issue.

One thing that can cause problems is if you have not been consistent in the voices used for each track of the various pattern sections of the pattern chain you are attempting to convert to a song. If, for example, you have a piano phrase assigned to track 1 of section A and a drum phrase to track 1 of section B, you will almost certainly experience a delay in the sound from track 1 when you switch from section A to B or vice versa. This is due to the fact that it takes the Motif tone generator a finite amount of time to switch from the piano voice to a drum voice and vice versa.

There are other things that can cause glitches in a pattern to song conversion as well. If the problem is not what I described, please provide us more information on the structure of your pattern and pattern chain that you are converting.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2009 @ 09:46 PM
stickz
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-07-2009

That sounds about right but thats sounds like the problem i know exactly what you mean!!! I know a specific track i did i had part c first with different voices then i had a then b with the same prob. is there anyway to get rid of that??? what also can cause this??

[ Ignore ]