mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Rush Subdivisions Patch"

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
ironmdn22
Total Posts:  2
Joined  03-25-2009

Anyone have or know of a patch or a good way to recreate the sound Geddy had in Subdivisions on a classic 6?

Thanks,
Brad

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 02:55 AM
midinut
Total Posts:  93
Joined  02-21-2009

I just bought the 80’s/90’s Pop/Rock Voice Library in the Motif Store a couple of weeks ago and remember that song being covered. The rest of the library is awesome as well!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 10:21 AM
ironmdn22
Total Posts:  2
Joined  03-25-2009

Thanks. I checked that out as well, but it doesn’t seem to be made for the classic. Am I incorrect on that?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
midinut
Total Posts:  93
Joined  02-21-2009

You are correct sir. I apologize for teasing you with that! Oh well, the next question would be whether ES Voices can be converted to Classic Voices? I’ve read that it can be done from Classic>ES but I don’t know about the other way around. Sorry again. I wasn’t trying to mislead you. I’m just new here and trying to help out when I can to help repay all those that have put up with me being a PITA.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 01, 2009 @ 01:14 AM
JohnCota
Total Posts:  39
Joined  12-16-2004

Does anyone else know of a setting for the Motif 6 Classic that sounds like Rush Subdivisons? I’m having a hard time finding one. “After 1984” is about the closest I can find. Maybe if I tweek the effects a little it will sound phatter, but at face value it sounds a littl weak.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What is the max Memory, Can this be true, 1GiG?
Next Topic:

Thanks! ››