mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "B’s Knees Assistance"

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
midinut
Total Posts:  93
Joined  02-21-2009

I just downloaded B’s Knees from MotifMart and loaded the files onto my USB flash drive. When I do a File>Load>All and point to the correct file, it loads in the patches but then loads the Vintage Keys patches (which I currently have loaded into User 2 Bank) back over top of the organ patches. It’s got me scratching my head! So pardon the noobness ... it’s probably something real simple but I could use some guidance! Thanks in advance.

I also just got the 80’s Pop/Rock and Leads voices and am not having a problem with them.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 13, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

I’m the creator of B’s Knees. What you are describing shouldn’t be happening. Are you following the loading instructions EXACTLY?
There shouldn’t be any Vintage Keys patches included in the B’s Knees download.

If you are following the loading instructions exactly and still can’t get it to work, send me a PM and I’ll arrange to get you
a new download file.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 20, 2009 @ 04:31 AM
midinut
Total Posts:  93
Joined  02-21-2009

Problem Solved - Thanks Dave!

I got the B’s Knees loaded in now (I got it in through the Voice Editor) but Dave convinced me that when I was trying to load the voices in from the ALL file, I most likely had the without System box checked and it should NOT be checked. So for those of you that may encounter the same issue, try these things. Thanks again Dave and I am really enjoying the organs. You did a fine fine job on them! Highly recommended!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Power Bank available
Next Topic:

Kraftwerk Drums ››