mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I’m finally logged in with a new user name!"

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
Bif
Total Posts:  774
Joined  08-18-2003

Well, I finally got to back up on the new site, thanks largely to Mogut’s link to a page that would let me change to a new user name.

I’ve tried off and one for many weeks with no success, but finally arrived. Not real sure about the new site here. Some stuff looks cool (the organization of the info) but the access is tough to me right now.

Maybe it’s just me.

Glad to finally be able to post again.

Greg

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Welcome back Greg!

Brad ;^)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 16, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
GerCz
Total Posts:  8
Joined  03-03-2009

I’ve got two abandoned accounts now - one that I used before the transition, I can log in with no ‘login error’ message (so I’m using correct user/pass) but it doesn’t ACTUALLY log me in.

Another account I tried to set up - when the security word images didn’t appear - it seems that it took and stored that e-mail address, but failed to create account (no security word :o/ ) ... and I can’t complete that account registration now (email already taken) - so that was completely forked.

Anyway, back with this user.

Also, what pissed me off during this time was that the ‘contact’ screen required a security word image also --- which didn’t work.... also!!
Damned annoying.

I wonder how many users we lost cuz someone *ahem* screwed the database

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 16, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
Bif
Total Posts:  774
Joined  08-18-2003

GerCz,

I suggest you try sending your info to Keyfax. They should be to unscrew this for you.

Greg

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Moving over to recording on a computer
Next Topic:

Looking for Roland PR-100 to borrow/rent ››