mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Agent XS"

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
hncheema
Total Posts:  1470
Joined  08-27-2008

hi motifators,

Something i composed a while back, Something can be used as a theme to a spy movie. maybe LOL

anyway enjoy ..

File Attachments
Agent XS.mp3  (File Size: 2308KB - Downloads: 1024)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
The Funk Master
Total Posts:  3686
Joined  11-26-2007

I don’t know about a film score, but this sounds good, and needs lyric/vocals.
It’s do-able. LOL

Thanks for sharing your work.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
Yamaholic
Total Posts:  302
Joined  02-08-2009

Hi hncheema
The breadth of your talent never ceases to amaze me, every new track you put on Mo Songs is completely different from the last. I was thinking that Yamaha should use “Agent XS” and “The Unforgettable Moment” as demos on the XS then that would give Korg and Roland indigestion as they ate their heart’s out!
Speaking of “Moment” I have found the name of that piece of music that it reminds me of. It’s by a sixteenth century composer called Cristobal de Morales and it’s called “Parce Mihi Domine”. I thought the obliggato was done on a sax but listening to it tonight it might actually be a hautbois or whatever the reed instrument of the time was. Whatever it is an incredible piece of music and well worth listening out for.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
LovemyMotif
Total Posts:  505
Joined  02-17-2009

hncheema:

I am definitely feeling this song and its potential as part of a movie score.  It is so smooth because I feel that its takes the senses to a heightend level of preception as you weave through each measure.  So with that, here is the movie scene set up I came up with.

Roll Camera!  Take 12!  ACTION!!!!!!

START THE MUSIC ROLLING AS YOU READ THIS AND IT MIGHT MAKE SENSE LOL

SCENE 1 (1 second to 10 second mark): As the song starts, Agent XS has received a commonique from YAMA HQ that Korg Inc, and Roland Inc., have joined forces to create a new organization called KORO.  KORO’s sole purpose is to seek out and eliminate all Motif XS unit’s worldwide by lauching a killer application via their web reactor.  As Agent XS looks out directly into the sun setting over the ocean horizon, he acknowledges and accepts that his mission is to put an end to KORO’s plans before they can be executed.  The screen fades to black.

SCENE 2 (11 second to 20 minute mark): The screen transits slowly to Agent XS lauching a grappling hook from his fountain pen size rocket launcher straight up 1,000 meters to the top of the outside wall of KORO’s fortified headquarters.  Because of his latest XS Xpanded Upgrade he is able to climb the wall’s entire distance in 2.3 seconds.

SCENE 3 (21 seconds to 45 second mark): After reaching the top of the wall, Agent XS encounters KORO’s security team comprised of Fantom-G8’s, Juno’s D and G, M3 Xpanded, M50’s, X50’s, and Radias’.  He very quickly elimiates all of them in a knock out drag down fight that would make Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris and even Bruce Lee envious.

SCENE 4 (46 seconds to 1 minute and 14 second mark): Agent XS quickly picks the sophisticated nuclear combination lock to KORO’s web reactor and enters the room where a timer shows that he only has 30 seconds before the reactor acquires awareness.  At this point he pulls out of his hip pocket a minature Motif XS8 and connects its MIDI cables to the reactor’s core MIDI Connector.

SCENE 5 (1 minute and 14 seconds to 1 minute and 36 second mark): Agent XS begins to play Ludwig Von Beethoven’s “Overture to Egmont - Opus 84” with 8 different Motif lead guitar patches in a Jimi Hendrix style.  KORO’s web reactor begins reacting to the power of the Motif XS8 while flames and smoke pour out of its core.  With 1 second left on the countdown clock, the web reactor shuts completely down.

ENDING (1 minute and 37 mark til end of song): Agent XS places a GPS receiver in the middle of KORO’s reactor room that will tell YAMA HQ where to direct all of its Motif XS laser guided patches to attack whats left of KORO’s headquarters.  Agent XS walks out of the building with a smirky smile on his face knowing that the entire World is safe again and Motif XS still rules the day.

COMING TO ALL THEATERS SOON

AGENT XS--THE DEATH OF KOROS

DON’T MISS IT

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 16, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
hncheema
Total Posts:  1470
Joined  08-27-2008

Thanks Herry,

Add vocals ? hmmm kayne west maybe. LOL

Yamaholic ...

thanks buddy for the kind words. Yes i do like to fool around ith different genres. And i will try to find and download the music you suggested.

....and LOVEMYMOTIF,

man ...you are crazy and so funny, and very creative story teller i might add LOL

I AM GOING TO COPY PASTE YOUR STORY WITH AGENT XS on my webpage. thanks for the effort.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Revenge
Next Topic:

As Long As He Needs Me ››