mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sample Loops Import"

Posted on: March 12, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
chala
Total Posts:  5
Joined  10-23-2008

Hi if some one can help me Pls!

I got my Motif XS 7 and I do mosthly Latin Music as Life performance or Music Productions!

I have some Importan questions about Usin Loops sample In side the Motif!

I would like to Use some of my Latin Loops in the Song Mode and also in Patter Mode but i dont know really how to do that and there is not much Videos Tutorial about this things as I have been searshing for it for a long time!

I have my Roland Fantom X7 and it has a 8 Adio track and it is very easy to Import a samle Loops and work with it in the song and the other things is the this Aduio trask reconied autometelly the time of any songs in the sequencer like Time Strech!

My English is not very good but I hope some one can undernstand and help me in this situetion!

I mean the maind thins is that I dont know how to use the loops that I can Import to the Motif form a Memory stik or a hard Disk coneccted to the keynoad as there is not Audio trak but it seens like I can put the sample loop in any of the 16 Midi Track in the keyboar but How to get in on a Loops comtinusly with ane song that I have created and at the same time with the Time signature of the sequences!

Many thanks and have a good day!

I am new in this Forum

Chala.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 12, 2009 @ 01:54 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

On the upper right of any page on Motifator (just below where it say “Hello _____” you will find the “Search by Keyword” function.

Type in “Motif XS Loops”
Any Section = Support
Search for All Words

Then click the Magnifying Glass to execute the search…

Find an article called “Drum Track Construction Tools”
Click on the title, this will take you to a page that describes what this downloadable PDF article covers… One of the subjects is “Using a Drum Kit Voice for Audio Loops”

Download the complete article in PDF format, let us know if you have more questions.

Also find the tutorial called “Drum Kit Loops”… This tutorial takes you through some of the things you can do with Loops.

Hope this helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Funny story in anticipation of OS 1.5 Update
Next Topic:

Standard updates for XS8 and Cubase ››