mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS Update and inovations"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

AHAA Maybe a smart person from Yamaha will read this

OK I give u a good final explanation.  I want to be 100% clear for u.

I and many.. many users, we want a piano roll editor inside Motif XS sequencer, for micro editing arpegios and traks, that we make, using keyboard. I want a piano roll editor inside Motif XS sequencer, for micro editing songs,arpegios that y make using keyboard. S simple.
Actually , when I bought my Motif XS6 , I couldn’t even imagine that a top-of-the-line synthesizer would come without this feature.

I think a Piano roll editor would be great on the XS.  I really don’t like looking at chords or multiple hits on the same beat in a list format.  It seems very tedious to scroll through each event trying to find the one you want to edit. Bleacs !! .  Roland Fantom certainly has it over Yamaha on this one. Yes right !!

You agree with me ?.For example y make one arpegio using keyboard. Afther that operation, i need the Piano ROLL inside XS sequencer, for furture complex editing, for time corections regarding measures, -micro seconds- . Im a pro music maker. But PIANO ROLL s missing !!.Oh my good
F y make one song inside XS sequencer in many situations, i feel the need to make furture adjustments..etc. So y need Piano Roll for micro editing.,moving notes in perfect pozition ,Rearanging notes in every track, rearanging and adjusting notes s realy necesary for every user.
Motif XS was- 2600 EUR ,Fantom G was- 2500 EUR !!. So y choose Motif XS.. y pay 2600 EUR....maybe one reason for that was the promoter Ber Smorenburg..  other reason was Motifator Store..etc. Now im sad....I like Motif XS knobs, sounds…But Where s the PIANO roll editor? for micro editing ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask my self . Motif XS s a bad concept ??.Ask you re self the same thing , and wash you re face . Yamaha team don t realise ?..they make a wery big mistake?.  They force my to use Cubase AI 4, becouse Motif XS internal sequencer s a nightmare !!.But this s not the solution this s a compromise. I don t like compromises.

I want a profesional piano roll editor, inside Motif XS sequencer, for micro editing arpegios and traks, that y make using keyboard. Only after that, we can talk about Cubase AI 4…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

commone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
bsmart
Total Posts:  225
Joined  01-12-2005

Damn. He’s only been on the site 2 days, and has already written almost 40 posts saying the exact same thing. Notice, also, how many people write in his threads, each with only a few posts to their credit, and they all write in support of him, using his exact same writing style. He’s so obviously astroturfing.

Of course, the new forum has that nice little ignore button near his name that we can use to never see his posts again. I’ve almost pressed it, but I’ve decided that I’m not even annoyed anymore. It’s so funny to see him post now.

I almost wrote a post yesterday. I thought it might be mean to do it, but he just keeps on going. I tried to stop, but I can’t contain myself anymore.

Y want to be 100% wery clear. I wish a completely new OS from Yamaha every two days! You understand? Y wish for the building status daily to be to me on Twitter. Linux makes the building daily, and so Yamaha must do to, or XS istotal failur.Ask you re self WHY ?

Here are my two reasons why Motifxs istotal failure:

1. Itis total failure.
2. No piano roll. Realy needs this future.
3. Itis total failure.
4. Only 22 effects unis. Everyone know you needs at least 10 insrt efecs per chanel to be profesional.
5. Itis total failure.
6. No piano roll. Ask you re self WHY!!!!!!!!?
7. Itis total failure.

Yamaha must immediately recall all Motif XS until all futures are complete. You agree with me? Wash youre face and cry with embarrassment. Motif XS wery big mistake.

This is going to be fuel for inside jokes for years to come. You can’t make him go away, so have fun with it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
_MusicMan_
Total Posts:  86
Joined  11-13-2008

I wash my face every morning…
But doing it every time before opening up Motifator? Nah…

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2