mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motix XS - it s time for a NEW function in sequencer !!!!"

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

The microscope edit mode.Hey Yamaha Team .Please read this

The microscope edit mode is where you can view everything in full detail and polish your RECORDING TRACK as much as needed: thanks to the Motif XS screen ,WILL BE easily possible to erase, copy and move single events or selections.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 01:40 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

Fantom G have this function. In Fantom G ,when u enter Microscope s all clear.Fantom G Microscope ,s like Cubase sequencer. I DON T UNDERSTAND why Motif XS don t have one.

for example i don t want to use Cubase or others external sequencers. I use only XS sequencer. Soo when i record one midi track, i want to have the power to copy and move single notes .For this REASON Microscope inside XS, must look like Cubase sequencer. Fantom G have one, and s wery powerful..s like a Daw seq.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

Who wants a PIANO roll editor? for micro editing ?

Since Yamaha listens to it’s users, here is our chance to let them know if this is important or not.

I think a Piano roll editor would be great on the XS.  I really don’t like looking at chords or multipul hits on the same beat in a list format.  It seems very tedious to scroll through each event trying to find the one you want to edit.  Roland Fantom certainly has it over Yamaha on this one.

Just respond “I want it” if you agree with me.

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
bbsounds
Total Posts:  93
Joined  08-23-2008

That WOULD BE PEACHY

maybe thats why the fantom G is so expensive?

BTW: I WANT :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:42 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

noo i don t think soo Motif XS was- 2600 EUR Fantom G was- 2500 EUR !!. So y choose Motif XS y payd 2600 EUR....maybe one reason for that was the promoter Ber Smorenburg..  other reason was Motifator Store. Now im sad....I like Motif XS knobs… Where s the PIANO roll editor? for micro editing ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yamaha Team s sleaping ?????

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
bsmart
Total Posts:  225
Joined  01-12-2005

radurobert, why are you using the Motif XS, then? It sounds like the Fantom G is the keyboard that you need.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 09:18 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

I don t like fantom g sounds..

A piano roll editor ,inside Motif XS software editor !!!.  What do u think about that ??  Genial idea?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 08, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
Dreamflight
Total Posts:  2688
Joined  03-07-2008
radurobert - 07 March 2009 01:17 PM

The microscope edit mode.Hey Yamaha Team .Please read this

The microscope edit mode is where you can view everything in full detail and polish your RECORDING TRACK as much as needed: thanks to the Motif XS screen ,WILL BE easily possible to erase, copy and move single events or selections.

Err, the XS has this feature already.

In Song mode, on the main screen, select the track you want to tweak and press EDIT.

You can polish as much as you like. I use it often for correcting the occasional smudge, pushing a stray note into time, removing double-strikes, cleaning up event data etc.

Df.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 08, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
keith.roche
Total Posts:  837
Joined  01-29-2007

Radurobert,
you have made your point clear more than once.
There is no use of posting again and again with different thread names, about the same thing.
Functions are not added in a day or two, it takes time, maybe even months.

[ Ignore ]