mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Bad Mister, Dave Polich ….how are u ?. I want answers MANY answers for my question"

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

I want to be 100% clear

I and many.. many users, we want a piano roll editor inside Motif XS sequencer, for micro editing arpegios and traks, that we make, using keyboard. I want a piano roll editor inside Motif XS sequencer, for micro editing songs,arpegios that y make using keyboard. S simple.
Actually , when I bought my Motif XS6 , I couldn’t even imagine that a top-of-the-line synthesizer would come without this feature.

I think a Piano roll editor would be great on the XS.  I really don’t like looking at chords or multiple hits on the same beat in a list format.  It seems very tedious to scroll through each event trying to find the one you want to edit. Bleacs !! .  Roland Fantom certainly has it over Yamaha on this one. Yes right !!

You agree with me ?.For example y make one arpegio using keyboard. Afther that operation, i need the Piano ROLL inside XS sequencer, for furture complex editing, for time corections regarding measures, -micro seconds- . Im a pro music maker. But PIANO ROLL s missing !!.Oh my good
F y make one song inside XS sequencer in many situations, i feel the need to make furture adjustments..etc. So y need Piano Roll for micro editing.,moving notes in perfect pozition ,Rearanging notes in every track, rearanging and adjusting notes s realy necesary for every user.
Motif XS was- 2600 EUR ,Fantom G was- 2500 EUR !!. So y choose Motif XS.. y pay 2600 EUR....maybe one reason for that was the promoter Ber Smorenburg..  other reason was Motifator Store..etc. Now im sad....I like Motif XS knobs, sounds…But Where s the PIANO roll editor? for micro editing ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask my self . Motif XS s a bad concept ??.Ask you re self the same thing . Yamaha team don t realise ?..they make a wery big mistake?.  They force my to use Cubase AI 4, becouse Motif XS internal sequencer s a nightmare !!.But this s not the solution this s a compromise. I don t like compromises.

I want a profesional piano roll editor, inside Motif XS sequencer, for micro editing arpegios and traks, that y make using keyboard. Only after that, we can talk about Cubase AI 4…

What do u think ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 06:38 PM
delirium
Total Posts:  2441
Joined  11-16-2006

yamaha just wants you to play it right the very first time, no corrections.
Nothing wrong with that, Mozart could do it right so what’s the problem?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 06:48 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

what ??!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mozart could, NOT do it right .Mozard s ONLY a ghost ,and u are MAD As HELL. ))))))

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 07:27 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

To answer your questions, Radurobert - I am not an employee of
Yamaha, I have been hired in the past by them to do sound design
work for various products, including the Motif series of workstations. Since I work in designing sounds for Yamaha, I
don’t have anything to say about the sequencer features. It isn’t
my area of work.

I do everything sequencer related within my DAW (Digital Performer and Logic8). I don’t use the XS sequencer at all, so I’m not the
person to ask about something like a piano roll editor for the XS.
I have no opinion about it either way. For me personally, I don’t
need it. I only use the workstations I have (Yamaha Motif XS, Yamaha Motif ES, Korg M3, and Roland V-synth) as sources for sounds.

I’m sure your many points and requests have been noted by Yamaha US
and they will be forwarded to Yamaha Japan. It is Yamaha Japan that
makes the final decisions on what to implement in software and hardware.

I do think you have made your statements many times over and there
is no need to keep repeating them. You have been heard. Regarding if and when your requested features are put in is something that cannot be determined at this time.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

THANK YOU FOR YOU RE ANSWER .  I and many.. many users, we want this future.............. OK

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
boulez
Total Posts:  669
Joined  02-12-2007

No - never I and thousands of XS users do NOT want a piano roll editor in the XS.

How many users have you asked?

I have a petition signed by 1,345 XS owners attesting to the fact that they do NOT want this.

Can you beat that figure?

btw I am still canvassing. I will be at the Bucharest meeting - will you?

Yours sincerely

B

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 08:33 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

BOULEZ i don t like you re name..whats you re f---ing problem? U think u are smart ?? Or what??. F u don t want this future ,thats you re personal opinion.Maybe a large procent of users want this function becouse....., maybe others dont want this, becouse ......So whats you re problem?  Bouletz?? ))))) BOULEZ

F u want something else, than u must write you re NEW topic ,and stop buging others ideas.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
bbsounds
Total Posts:  93
Joined  08-23-2008
radurobert - 07 March 2009 08:33 PM

BOULEZ i don t like you re name..whats you re f---ing problem? U think u are smart ?? Or what??

I think YOU! need to relax! No one here has a problem. everyone is entitled to his/her opinions regarding this. I for one would like to have it if it did ever get implemented . but others do not. thats fine. but calling people out and insulting them will not get you very far .  no need to get so defensive .

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 08:56 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

Ok i understand..But if Boulez want something else, than he must write in other topics, he can write hes NEW topic for example,and stop buging others ideas. Thats not cooperation. Thats a shame coose some people do that.Thats terrorism…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
bbsounds
Total Posts:  93
Joined  08-23-2008

I understand.  I still agree that it should be implemented but to be honest with you, its not the end of the world, Besides , cubase AI can be that missing feature if you really must have it now.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ video out on motif xs possibility
Next Topic:

Quick Question about Mlan for XS6 ››