mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Who wants a PIANO roll editor? inside XS for editing midi events ?"

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

Who wants a PIANO roll editor? for micro editing ?

Since Yamaha listens to it’s users, here is our chance to let them know if this is important or not.

I think a Piano roll editor would be great on the XS.  I really don’t like looking at chords or multipul hits on the same beat in a list format.  It seems very tedious to scroll through each event trying to find the one you want to edit.  Roland Fantom certainly has it over Yamaha on this one. Yes right !!

Just respond “I want it” if you agree with me.

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
KJandKT
Total Posts:  648
Joined  07-12-2008

radurobert....why are you reposting verbatim Dkeyman’s post about this?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:52 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

becouse im sad . Im stresed . I want updates, a complete sequencer inside XS with Piano Roll . Yamaha Team dont respond ?? This s a wery important function and s missing !!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

I begin to hate Motif XS.F they dont update XS y will newer buy another Yamaha product. Thats for sure. Motif XS sequencer its a big shame

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 03:15 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

Yamaha forced my, to use theyre Cubase AI product. Becouse, without Cubase ,Motif s incomplete Motif XS sequencer s stone age..s old..s nasty. Ok y don t like to use Cubase AI .I want to use only XS. What u don t understand ? Roland seems to understand !!.

Soo Yamaha forced my, to use theyre Cubase AI product.Becouse, without Cubase ,Motif s incomplete Motif XS sequencer s stone age..s old..s nasty. Ok y don t like to use Cubase AI .I want to use only XS. What u don t understand ? Roland seems to understand !!.

[ Ignore ]