mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Forum Signature"

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
Steve369
Total Posts:  47
Joined  09-23-2008

Hey Music Racals.

Here’s an easy one for you to tackle.  Unlike the old forum that we use to have, I can’t get my signature to work. I’ve entered in several different ways, but it doesn’t work.  Any ideas?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Steve, I could be wrong, but it looks as if that feature is not yet available in the Forum. Keyfax did say that it would take awhile to get everything up and running. Just recently a respondent’s # posts and status were added, so it appears things are not yet completed. Hopefully signature files will be a feature soon.............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Frank,

Is that a true picture of you? If so, it’s nice to put a face to the name after >6 years of posting to the same forums.

Brad

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

LOL, yes...that’s really me, Brad. For some unknown reason (maybe the new forum format??) I decided finally to put a pic of my ol’ grey head in full view for all to see, and crawl out from behind my former ‘cartoon piano’ avatar. I expect that some of the younger generation might be tempted to speak loudly in my presence now or remark “I didn’t realize he was that old”, but hopefully there won’t be too many repercussions from this change. :) Cheers..............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ ABBA Synth Sounds
Next Topic:

HOW MUCH LONGER ??? ››