mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading a Voice with Arpeggio"

Posted on: February 25, 2009 @ 12:45 PM
pianokid
Total Posts:  88
Joined  07-05-2008

Is there any way to load an individual voice with its arpeggio? I have my User banks set up with all my needed voices but I want to load several of the new guitar voices with their arpeggios intact. I know if I load the ALL file it will also load the arpeggios but I want to preserve my current User banks. Thanks for any help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 25, 2009 @ 01:12 PM
MarcelB
Total Posts:  76
Joined  09-30-2008

You can:

--- Short version:

Extract an all-arpeggio file from the all file and load that arp-file after you have loaded your voices.

--- Longer version:

1. Save your voices.
2. Load the all file.
3. Save an all-arpeggios file.
4. Load your voices.
5. Load the arpeggio file.
6. Load the new guitar voices you like.

(7. and of course you can then save an all file which contains everything you want.)

Marcel

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 25, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
hobbit
Total Posts:  65
Joined  06-18-2008

This works fine as long as I don’t have previously saved user arpeggios used by other user voices that I want to keep. Loading the all-arpeggio-file will replace all former user arpeggios.

So it’s not possible to load an individual voice with it’s invidivual arpeggio(s) while keeping my other user voices with their user arpeggios. Which really is a pity, since I also cannot load DCP’s Vintage Keys and Axxe both with the arpeggios at the same time (although there would be still plenty of spare place in the user arpeggio bank).

Maybe something to improve in the file system?…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 25, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
pianokid
Total Posts:  88
Joined  07-05-2008

Thanks Marcel-- I’ll give it a try later on today. But I guess what you are saying is that there is no way to do it on an individual basis.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ test
Next Topic:

Motif xs effect in my song ! ››