mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Melas software: what does it offer?"

Posted on: April 10, 2020 @ 11:38 AM
Airlane1979
Total Posts:  29
Joined  12-03-2017

I’m thinking of buying the John Melas package. His site doesn’t offer a comprehensive guide to what’s in his software. Can someone who uses it tell me briefly what it can do over and above the instrument’s own controls? For example (and I’m thinking of what’s possible in AWM2 from Yamaha’s own manual on it), are there voice filters other than just low-pass, and if so can more than one be used at the same time? I know it’s not really expensive, but I don’t want something that doesn’t provide much beyond what I can do now.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 10, 2020 @ 06:51 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The complete package for the MX can be downloaded as a demo, and then you can decide for yourself whether it’s worth the asking price.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 11, 2020 @ 02:27 AM
Airlane1979
Total Posts:  29
Joined  12-03-2017
5pinDIN - 10 April 2020 06:51 PM

The complete package for the MX can be downloaded as a demo, and then you can decide for yourself whether it’s worth the asking price.

Thanks. I looked again at the site and I see that there’s a Download button which, although not labelled as such, is for a Demo version. I’ll give it a try.
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Delay tempo not working
Next Topic:

LFO drifting out of sync with Cubase ››