mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Onboard Interface Question"

Posted on: December 27, 2018 @ 11:12 AM
bdpianoman
Total Posts:  18
Joined  05-07-2014

Although I have been playing the MOXF8 for about 4 years, I am still learning this workstation which has massive capabilities!  I currently use Ableton Live in for live performances at church to combine sounds from the MOXF and plugins such as Keyscape and have been using an audio interface to do so. However, I was just told that the MOXF has an onboard interface; so, the external interface is really not needed.  Wow!  Is this correct?  If so, could anyone offer advice/instructions on how to access and use this with AL? Thanks for your help in advance!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2018 @ 01:45 PM
DickBanks
Total Posts:  9
Joined  12-17-2018
bdpianoman - 27 December 2018 11:12 AM

Although I have been playing the MOXF8 for about 4 years, I am still learning this workstation which has massive capabilities!  I currently use Ableton Live in for live performances at church to combine sounds from the MOXF and plugins such as Keyscape and have been using an audio interface to do so. However, I was just told that the MOXF has an onboard interface; so, the external interface is really not needed.  Wow!  Is this correct?  If so, could anyone offer advice/instructions on how to access and use this with AL? Thanks for your help in advance!

PianoMan: The Owner’s manual explains how to do it on p. 55. Also, if you have a copy of the “Discovering MOX” video, Phil (Bad Mister) explains and demonstrates it VERY WELL starting at 2:16:25. Highly recommend that MOX video; other than the Flash capability and a few different Voice and Performance patches, the MOX and MOXF are the same.

Thanks for your Service to the King, and God Bless You!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2018 @ 07:29 PM
bdpianoman
Total Posts:  18
Joined  05-07-2014

Thanks so much for your answer, Brother!  And yes, I have the video.  I had forgotten that I did, though.  LOL.  Thank you for your service to Christ as well!  God bless and keep you.

[ Ignore ]