mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "FS: Motif XF8 $2100 used - perfect condition"

Posted on: April 06, 2018 @ 01:33 AM
Folasona
Total Posts:  4
Joined  04-05-2018

essentially like new condition, (has never moved from the stand in my home studio since I got it new).  Gently and lovingly used for adding to instrumentals produced in Logic 9

Edit: NYC Area.  Local pick-up preferred and I’ll drop the price to $1990, or for $2100 I’ll include ground shipping within the U.S.

Includes a custom fitted dust cover

I’ll be moving overseas, the cost of a flight case and extra bag + overweight + oversize baggage fees are telling me I’m better of selling this and replacing it with something smaller once I get settled

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 06, 2018 @ 06:20 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Folasona - 06 April 2018 01:33 AM

essentially like new condition, (has never moved from the stand in my home studio since I got it new).  Gently and lovingly used for adding to instrumentals produced in Logic 9

I’ll be moving overseas, the cost of a flight case and extra bag + overweight + oversize baggage fees are telling me I’m better of selling this and replacing it with something smaller once I get settled

It would be more appropriate for your message to be posted in Mo Lounge (http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/132/). However…

This forum reaches an international audience. You might want to provide some indication of where you are - your member profile just indicates the default “Other (Outside US)”.

Do you anticipate local pickup only? Shipping an XF8 so that it arrives intact requires some significant effort in packing, and transport expenses for it are also going to be high. Does the $2100 you’re asking include shipping-related charges?

Any member interested in purchasing should probably contact Folasona privately (http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/members/742053/).

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 06, 2018 @ 05:23 PM
Folasona
Total Posts:  4
Joined  04-05-2018

Thanks for your response!
(I apologize, I wasn’t sure about the best place to post)

To Clarify,

I am in the NYC metro area (Jersey City).  Local pickup would be the best option, and I would drop the price to $1990

for the $2100 I’ll pay for ground shipping within the continental U.S.

[ Ignore ]