mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MO6 TO MOFX6 Should i upgrade?"

Posted on: November 26, 2017 @ 09:25 PM
sensory123
Total Posts:  15
Joined  01-17-2012

Hi I am currently a novice MO6 user and was wondering if I should upgrade to the MOFX6 for the better sounds and additional sequencer note capacity. Any thoughts?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 26, 2017 @ 11:57 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Well, no one here is going to tell you what to do......check that, most here aren’t going to tell you what to do!  But if you want suggestions:

I would seriously consider the ability to STORE and access new Sample data on an optional Flash Board as a reason to upgrade to the MOXF (You don’t mention that).

If that is not something important to you, you might want to consider a MOX...which you could get for a very attractive price, I’m sure.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2017 @ 01:54 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
sensory123 - 26 November 2017 09:25 PM

Hi I am currently a novice MO6 user and was wondering if I should upgrade to the MOFX6 for the better sounds and additional sequencer note capacity. Any thoughts?

Possible food for thought…

Which sounds do you think are better on the MOXF? Are there specifically some that you find lacking on your MO? Have you compared your MO6 to a MOXF6 by actually playing a MOXF?

As to sequencer note capacity, the specs are identical on the MO and MOXF. If you’re running out of sequencer memory, then you might want to investigate how to better manage what’s available, or consider using a DAW.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2017 @ 11:59 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Discussion continued here:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/479382/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Deceit by Yamaha
Next Topic:

Next keyboard ››