mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Assigning outputs in song/mix mode? Can this be done?"

Posted on: September 13, 2017 @ 10:58 AM
bunzi1964
Total Posts:  82
Joined  12-09-2012

Hi,
I made an 8 way split on the keyboard in a song / mix mode. Assigned all 8 track voices to channel 1 so they all will sound when played without changing tracks, everything works great.

Can these 8 voices/tracks now be assigned to an output, like assignable output left? I know in performance mode you can do this, but what about song mode in the mixer? I cant find it in editing.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Paul S
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha.....just realized I already have the answer from a while back, so all set.......

In PERFORMANCE, SONG, and PATTERN Modes, any PART can be assigned to the Assignable Out jacks.

This is a PART Edit parameter.

Since SONG[MIXING] Mode PART Edit in the Reference Manual will send you to the PERFORMANCE Mode PART Edit pages in the manual, just go directly to page 110 of the XF Reference Manual, and see the screen shown at the bottom right of the page.

Although this is shown for PERFORMANCE Mode, it is the same for SONG[MIXING] Mode.

Here you can assign the Output Select per PART as desired.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 13, 2017 @ 11:36 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
bunzi1964 - 13 September 2017 10:58 AM

Hi,
I made an 8 way split on the keyboard in a song / mix mode. Assigned all 8 track voices to channel 1 so they all will sound when played without changing tracks, everything works great.

Can these 8 voices/tracks now be assigned to an output, like assignable output left? I know in performance mode you can do this, but what about song mode in the mixer? I cant find it in editing.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Paul S
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha.....just realized I already have the answer from a while back, so all set.......

In PERFORMANCE, SONG, and PATTERN Modes, any PART can be assigned to the Assignable Out jacks.

This is a PART Edit parameter.

Since SONG[MIXING] Mode PART Edit in the Reference Manual will send you to the PERFORMANCE Mode PART Edit pages in the manual, just go directly to page 110 of the XF Reference Manual, and see the screen shown at the bottom right of the page.

Although this is shown for PERFORMANCE Mode, it is the same for SONG[MIXING] Mode.

Here you can assign the Output Select per PART as desired.

Thanks to cmayhle, who replied to your earlier post:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/477103/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Confused obout my voices
Next Topic:

Stand Back with Stevie Nicks ››