mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "performances A/D (mic/guitar input) defaults to LRMono when all were orig Stereo"

Posted on: March 24, 2017 @ 09:10 PM
dbkf
Total Posts:  10
Joined  02-04-2015

Yeh!
When I used to plug in my mic to the MOX8, at the back
and switch on the A/D button everything was OK sound from mic and mox
but now..
All performances A/D (mic/guitar input) defaults to LRMono when all were orig Stereo ( I get no sound from mic in LRMono mode)
i.e I use microphone whilst composing and for past few years once A/D button is selected I can sing along in performance mode, but yesterday all performances defaulted to LRMono, subsequently I have to go to [utility], [common],[edit], or whatever the protocol is and reset each performance, and [store] changes when in use.
This is becoming tedious now. Why has it defaulted, and how can I get the original, ALL PERFORMANCES.back to Stereo mode by default, i.e when MOX is switched on (ALL VOICES still default to Stereo mode, so they’re OK, by the way...)
Thanks
Dave

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2017 @ 06:38 PM
Mighty Motif Max
Total Posts:  317
Joined  04-30-2016
dbkf - 24 March 2017 09:10 PM

Yeh!
When I used to plug in my mic to the MOX8, at the back
and switch on the A/D button everything was OK sound from mic and mox
but now..
All performances A/D (mic/guitar input) defaults to LRMono when all were orig Stereo ( I get no sound from mic in LRMono mode)
i.e I use microphone whilst composing and for past few years once A/D button is selected I can sing along in performance mode, but yesterday all performances defaulted to LRMono, subsequently I have to go to [utility], [common],[edit], or whatever the protocol is and reset each performance, and [store] changes when in use.
This is becoming tedious now. Why has it defaulted, and how can I get the original, ALL PERFORMANCES.back to Stereo mode by default, i.e when MOX is switched on (ALL VOICES still default to Stereo mode, so they’re OK, by the way...)
Thanks
Dave

I do not own a MOX, but it seems to me that it could be a Utility setup that is needed?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Wanna hear what an old MOX8 can do?
Next Topic:

Assigning MOX6 Knobs Using "MIDI Learn"... ››