mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "USING MOXF TO CONTROL LOGIC PRO DAW WITH EXTERNAL AUDIO INTERFACE"

Posted on: March 03, 2017 @ 05:07 AM
min3008
Total Posts:  129
Joined  12-08-2012

Hi all. I have a komplete audio 6 audio interface and I’ve successfully connected the moxf midi outputs to the midi inputs of the interface and can get 16 tracks of midi operating using moxf sounds as the tone generator. I am using standard midi cables to my audio interface and have MIDI, not USB selected in moxf8 utility mode. Here is my question....

I would really love to use the play/stop/rec buttons etc on my moxf8 to control those features in Logic pro, so would like to get my synth chatting to my DAW in remote mode. Can I do this with my midi connection to my komplete audio 6 interface or do I need to link a USB cable from the moxf device output to a usb input on my mac to do this?

I had absolutely no luck getting my sounds working going straight from moxf8 to usb input on computer with stein berg driver installed as per manual. Is there a youtube clip on this?

[ Ignore ]