mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "how do you switch from one voice to another during a live performance?"

Posted on: February 09, 2017 @ 03:34 PM
marmaert
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-14-2016

Our church upgraded me from a PSR keyboard to a Motif FX. I understand most of the items and how they function, but I can’t figure out how to switch from one instrument voice to a different one during a live performance.
The song we’re doing Sunday morning begins with “grand piano”, but changes to “strings” in the chorus, then back to “grand piano” near the end. the PSR had a registration bank of 8 separate voices that could be stored and switched back and forth during a live song. I can’t find anything about how to do this in the Motif manual and am thinking that I might not have understood something or read it incorrectly. Can this function be done and how would I do it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2017 @ 03:54 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

This Article outlines a popular method employed to set up a collection of real-time switchable sounds in a live performance environment.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2017 @ 06:25 PM
marmaert
Total Posts:  3
Joined  01-14-2016

Thank you - this article explains exactly what I needed!

[ Ignore ]