mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Out of Tune"

Posted on: September 18, 2016 @ 09:20 AM
seniorblues
Total Posts:  11
Joined  01-08-2014

S70SX.  I was browsing through some of what I believe are factory performances and discovered that they’re out of tune. None have been detuned; they are all at zero. As an example, if you have “Andy Lucia” @ user 1:008, check it out.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 18, 2016 @ 09:16 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Yes, “Andy Lucia” is a factory Performance. While I don’t have an S70XS, I do have a Motif XS and XF, which also have the “Andy Lucia” Performance (it’s in the USER 2 bank in the XF). I just checked on the XF, where it does not seem to be out of tune.

Specifically what aspect of Andy Lucia seems to be out of tune on your S70XS? Is it a particular note range, does it change with key velocity, etc.? How far out is it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 20, 2016 @ 04:42 PM
S70xs_user
Total Posts:  60
Joined  09-02-2012

As it is a save-able user patch, it is always possible that the keyboard was on demo and someone reconfigured voice before you purchased it? I would save your setup, and do a factory reset before getting too concerned.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Analog sounds for S90 ES
Next Topic:

S90 ES firmware update error ››