mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sequenced clips from MOXF8"

Posted on: April 28, 2014 @ 11:28 PM
jshep0102
Total Posts:  290
Joined  11-16-2012

Hi all - I’ve done a bit of sequencing for my band recently. I actually play a few of the parts you hear while the sequence plays, as I do live. Hungry Like The Wolf, Locked Out Of Heaven, and Sexy Back are represented.

I really love the sound and capability of this board. I recorded this going from my outs to my mixer to the ins of my DAW pre. No extra anything to get this sound. This is what the board sounds like. 

I hope everyone finds the level of fun I have with the MOXF. Thanks for listening!

Oh yeah, the cowbell is the preferred click instrument of my drummer…

File Attachments
3 MOXF Clips.mp3  (File Size: 7893KB - Downloads: 578)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 29, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
blake80
Total Posts:  110
Joined  03-14-2014

They sound great. I used to do Hungry like the wolf in a covers band I was in a few years ago. It sounded great but had real trouble on some gigs keeping the drummer in time through headphones!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 29, 2014 @ 04:25 PM
jshep0102
Total Posts:  290
Joined  11-16-2012

Thanks much for saying so! With a click in place, I’ve not seen that issue. The click and tempo of the Arp are the same, so it’s pretty hard to miss 1! I posted this as much as anything to be a post of satisfaction with MOXF and one where noone had to help anyone fix an issue.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2017 @ 10:45 PM
djfl
Total Posts:  35
Joined  03-24-2015

That’s some really good stuff, man! I’d really love to hear how you do Hungry Like the Wolf. Trying to find the right arpeggio is really kicking my ass right now.

Either way, great sounding stuff. Keep it up!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Reason PropellerHead & MoXF6
Next Topic:

Can my moxf8 play XOA voices or files? ››