mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "audio-midi setup YSFW control volume"

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
Valdesuru
Total Posts:  30
Joined  10-23-2012

Hello, why can’t move the control sliders of the outputs/inputs of YSFW driver in the audio-midi setup of my mac?
I guess is nothing wrong on my computer or my mac? But why is like this?
The same on preferences/sound when i select yamaha steinberg or mbox digidesign as a sound device. I have a message that says: “This device doesn’t have outputs/inputs controls”
All works fine just i can’t change the volumes in both menus...why is like that?
Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Hello, why can’t move the control sliders of the outputs/inputs of YSFW driver in the audio-midi setup of my mac?

Sorry, this did not make it through whatever translation program you are using.

The YSFW does not have any control sliders… It is a driver that is used for the Motif XS and XF

The XS and XF have Control Sliders so we are sure you mean one of the keyboards.
If you are messing around with the Audio/MIDI setup what software are you using, most DAWs you don’t need to do much there (unless you are using Logic). .?

Please try to ask again. Let us know what you want to do.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
Valdesuru
Total Posts:  30
Joined  10-23-2012

Sorry, i did’nt use any translator...but when i’m not with my girlfriend my english is not so good…
I took some screen captures, my question is why i can’t move the volume control of the YSFW driver in the audio-midi setup.
And why in system preferences/sound is the same situation for my mbox 2 and for the Yamaha Steiberg FW: no volume controls avaliable
The drivers are correctly installed and all is working fine, just i want to know why this happens.
Thanks for your answers.

Image Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2013-11-16 a la(s) 01.08.28.png
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Newbee recording Motif ES to Tascam DP-24
Next Topic:

Audio interface vs motif? ››