mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif ES vs Motif Rack, difference for bass"

Posted on: July 20, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
okdk
Total Posts:  83
Joined  10-17-2007

Hi all.  I have Motif ES6 and ES7 synths so am very familiar with them.  I play Roland PK-5 bass pedals and use an old dedicated sound module with this just for bass sounds, but would like to upgrade to something better(currently using Korg 05R/W) My question is how does the Motif rack compare to the ES Rack if I’m just looking at using it simply for bass sounds.  Mostly acoustic bass but a little variety of electric.  I would want to layer some sounds with different velocity parameters.  Would I get that much more with an ES Rack?  I would think not, but maybe those who have the original rack could fill me in.  Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
okdk
Joined  10-17-2007

Anybody???  Maybe I should post this in Motif Rack ES

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
okdk
Joined  10-17-2007

Well I never got any response on this.  So I ended up finding a Motif Rack and have been very happy with getting a good bass sound to use.  Now here’s another question maybe somebody can answer; Is there a Master Mode on the rack?  I am only using 1 or 2 bass sounds so would like to get it to at least turn on with USR1 coming up.

[ Ignore ]