mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif Rack - need some advice"

Posted on: March 04, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
picur8572
Total Posts:  5
Joined  03-02-2011

Hello!

I’m planning to buy a used rack synth and the Motif Rack seems nice enough, especially for around $400. My question is how fast are the patch changes onit and can I use a footswitch to change them. Currently I’m using Reason where I make tracks for my devices in the sequencer and the sounds change in an instant when I press the track change button on my Axiom midi keyboard. I’m looking for a rack synth mainly because my budget is quite low, but a price up to around $500-600 would be still OK. A legal copy of Reason with a decent laptop would cost much more, plus I’m a bit wary of using a laptop onstage. So patch (or voice on the Motif) change on the Motif is similar in time to the change in Reason or other sequencers?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 29, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
aele
Total Posts:  2
Joined  11-29-2011

Hi,
I have similar questions. If you find out some solutions to using the rack on stage, please be in touch with me as well. And I’ll do the same as I discover answers.

Ariel Elisha

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Alternative to MOTIF Rack ES
Next Topic:

Motif Rack Midi Timing Problem ››