mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Download links not working"

Posted on: March 09, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
cjlotz
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-14-2009

Hi

I’m unable to download any of the manuals/performance banks/midi loops linked to the site for the MM6/8.  I’ve tried both Firefox and IE and they give the same problem.  Anybody else having the same problems?

Carel

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 09, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
tnicoson
Total Posts:  53
Joined  10-17-2008

Just downloaded and unzipped the free midi loops and free performance bank for the MM6/8.  They both worked fine.  Maybe it was a temporary glitch.  Give it another try.  Good luck !

Regards !

Ted

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
cjlotz
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-14-2009

I’ve tried again and this time using a different computer as well.  When I click on the manuals or the download links in the MM6/8 section nothing happens.  However, it works when I choose any of the other sections (Motif ES etc.).

This used to work on the old web-site as well as I remember downloading stuff from the MM6/8 section previously.  Unfortunately I cannot find the content on my computers any more.  All else failing, is it possible for somebody to e-mail the manuals/midi loop to me?  carel dot lotz at gmail dot com

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2009 @ 09:16 AM
MarkyUE
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-09-2009

Hi all, I only signed up yesterday as I am currently considering an MM6 and found this site during research.

When you click on the links in some MM6 menus the path contains “videos” when in fact it should be “support”. The site is pretty rough around the edges tbh. So the solution is:

1) Click on the link for the file you require

2) The address bar will now show something similar to “http://www.motifator.com/index.php/videos/view/free_mm_6_8_performance_bank”

3) Manually replace the videos in this path with support and then press enter

Hope this helps.

Mark

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
tnicoson
Total Posts:  53
Joined  10-17-2008

I just tried these links again and had no problems.

Is anyone else having problems with these links ?

Regards !

Ted

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Free Device Driver Software?
Next Topic:

Using MM8 as midi controller only using USB ››