mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "512 flash board question"

Posted on: March 07, 2019 @ 02:04 AM
davem96792
Total Posts:  33
Joined  09-06-2010

If the waveform list says that it is not used by a voice can I delete it to free up space. A lot of the drums samples ect is not on the list used by.
I downloaded expand your world and it took up most of the memory.
Thank you so much 5 din for your quick reply about the wav file.
Aloha

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2019 @ 09:14 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
davem96792 - 07 March 2019 02:04 AM

If the waveform list says that it is not used by a voice can I delete it to free up space. A lot of the drums samples ect is not on the list used by.

If you have the Voices you want to use loaded, it should be safe to delete Waveforms where “used by” doesn’t indicate anything. If necessary, individual Voices with their associated Waveforms could be reloaded.

davem96792 -

I downloaded expand your world and it took up most of the memory.

XSpand Your World has about 275MB of samples. That should have left significant free space on a 512MB flash module, unless you loaded other things.

Also, have you checked for duplicate Waveforms?

By the way, the “XS” in XSpand indicates the library was designed for the Motif XS, although it certainly can be used with an XF. The more desirable library for the XF is “Inspiration in a Flash”, but it’s close to 350MB, so if you really have a space problem on the flash module, it might not suit your needs.

davem96792 -

Thank you so much 5 din for your quick reply about the wav file.
Aloha

You’re welcome.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MX49 audio to USB into MOTU DP
Next Topic:

Any more details on Motif Samples? ››