mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "â—„ 2019 â–º"

Posted on: December 31, 2018 @ 08:40 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Best wishes to all Motifators for the coming year.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 31, 2018 @ 11:38 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

And to you too, Sir!

Blimey, noticed that you’ve notched up another 511 to your post score since you became a Legend.
One can but wonder where you’ll end up by the end of next year?! ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 01, 2019 @ 01:24 AM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
zpink - 31 December 2018 11:38 PM

11,723 and hopefully in good health.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 01, 2019 @ 09:52 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

Happy New Year everyone.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 02, 2019 @ 01:20 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Same to you philwoodmusic, and to all.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 02, 2019 @ 07:27 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
stoneb3 - 01 January 2019 01:24 AM

OK Stone, I’ve got to ask. Was that a wild guess, or did you determine my average number of posts per year, and add that to my current number? (The latter would result in roughly what you posted.)

stoneb3 -

and hopefully in good health.

Thanks for that. Same to you and all the rest.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 03, 2019 @ 12:48 AM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
5pinDIN - 02 January 2019 07:27 PM
stoneb3 - 01 January 2019 01:24 AM

OK Stone, I’ve got to ask. Was that a wild guess, or did you determine my average number of posts per year, and add that to my current number? (The latter would result in roughly what you posted.)

stoneb3 -

and hopefully in good health.

Thanks for that. Same to you and all the rest.

Without hard data I was forced to use an average as a baseline. From there I carefully calculated the variables that would affect the count. Deductions for several factors, the greatest being the end of the Motif line. This was roughly negated by adding in the abandonment of Yamaha from this site causing an uptick in your posts along with other smaller variables as well. There were a great number of considerations in each direction and I used percentages in the calculations.

Once completed, I arrived at a number of 11,680. To this I added the 43 minutes it took to complete the task thus totaling the number 11,723. No science there, I just didn’t care for the number.

All in all I’m confident in the number, all that’s required is for you to stay healthy and alive. Beware however that as the time nears I can skew the count by various means.

Thank you 5pin, you’ve done a great service here.

A very Happy New Year to all the members and contributors here and a big thank you to the folks at Keyfax for hosting this site!

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 03, 2019 @ 10:17 AM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
stoneb3 - 03 January 2019 12:48 AM

Without hard data I was forced to use an average as a baseline. From there I carefully calculated the variables that would affect the count. Deductions for several factors, the greatest being the end of the Motif line. This was roughly negated by adding in the abandonment of Yamaha from this site causing an uptick in your posts along with other smaller variables as well. There were a great number of considerations in each direction and I used percentages in the calculations.

Once completed, I arrived at a number of 11,680. To this I added the 43 minutes it took to complete the task thus totaling the number 11,723. No science there, I just didn’t care for the number.

All in all I’m confident in the number, all that’s required is for you to stay healthy and alive. Beware however that as the time nears I can skew the count by various means.

I somehow knew that your prediction would incorporate statistical analysis and scientific method, tempered by a soundly based fudge factor.  ;-)

stoneb3 -

Thank you 5pin, you’ve done a great service here.

Glad to, and I’ll continue to try to help where I can.

stoneb3 -

A very Happy New Year to all the members and contributors here and a big thank you to the folks at Keyfax for hosting this site!

Stone

Yes, thanks to the Keyfax crew.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Buying a new Mac Book Pro question
Next Topic:

Upgrading from XS! ››