mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Premium Pack files for free (sort of)"

Posted on: October 05, 2017 @ 02:25 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

MOXF owners can get the Premium Pack contents for free…
https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/synth/motif-premium-contents-pack-pcp-for-moxf?___store=us_retail_en
...although it does require registering at the site.

The download is in two zipped parts, both apparently having the same file name. To prevent overwriting the first part with the second, save the second with a slightly different name.

Here’s what’s in the files:
https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/media/catalog/product/m/o/moxf_pcp_packing_list.pdf

You might wonder why I’m posting this information in the XF forum, since unfortunately for Motif XF owners, it appears that Yamaha has indeed abandoned us - the MOXF content is in .X6A format, and I haven’t been able to find such an offer for the XF.

Here’s why I’ve posted:
Those having the Motif Waveform Editor by Melas should be able to convert to .X3A files. If you do that, please let the rest of us know the outcome.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 16, 2017 @ 08:55 AM
moxfuser
Total Posts:  14
Joined  09-30-2017

cs80 in .X3A format send me mail in pm :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 17, 2017 @ 04:44 AM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

Thank you, 5pin!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 18, 2017 @ 07:47 AM
jimbowal
Total Posts:  94
Joined  06-13-2014

There was also a bonus set in the 40th Anniversary package.

Data Folder B – CS80 Library
The library produced by Prof. Dr. Peter Jung (Institut für Kommunikationstechnik,Voerde, Germany) is based on recordings that were created from the Yamaha CS-80 with the serial number 1037 between February and November 2012. There is also 2 bonus banks of voices that use both the CS80 waves and the new distortions and reverbs in OS version 1.5

It’s a 2.2MB CS80BONUS.n3.X3A file ;)

File Attachments
CS80 Bonus README.pdf  (File Size: 61KB - Downloads: 538)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2017 @ 03:08 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
5pinDIN - 05 October 2017 02:25 PM

...You might wonder why I’m posting this information in the XF forum, since unfortunately for Motif XF owners, it appears that Yamaha has indeed abandoned us - the MOXF content is in .X6A format, and I haven’t been able to find such an offer for the XF.....

I just received the new Yamaha Music Production Guide (8-2017).

On page 20:  Link to free download of Motif XF Symphonic Orchestra Library (Peter Jung)

On page 21:  Link to free download of SOUNDSET FOR MOTIF XF AND MOXF
VP1 PHYSICAL MODELING

On page 22:  Link to free download of 10th Anniversary Pack for MOTIF XF

On page 23:  Link to free download of MOTIF XF/MOXF PERFORMANCE SOUNDSET HYBRID PERFORMER

Plus, on subsequent pages are many free downloads for the XS, S90XS, Rack XS and more....

If you don’t already subscribe to the Yamaha Music Production Guide, you can sign up at This Page.

While not the Premium Pack, good stuff to get if you don’t already have some or any.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 03, 2017 @ 03:24 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Those libraries have been available for quite a while, but it’s certainly possible some members might not have been aware.

Link to download the issue referred to:
http://www.easysounds.eu/MusicProductionGuide_2017_08_EN.pdf

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 23, 2020 @ 04:07 PM
Alexander90
Total Posts:  4
Joined  11-15-2018

Hello there. I know is 3 year old this topic but Im still trying to find the CS-80 library for Motif XF . Anyone here still have this library for Motif XF?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Messed up with 40year premium contents
Next Topic:

cubase ai ››