mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I am Looking for the free first Motif XS Sample Pack (100 mb) ES 90 for XS. Motifator no longer has them"

Posted on: October 03, 2017 @ 12:16 AM
tvernor
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-15-2013

Hi,

Does any have the free Download the first Motif XS Sample Pack (100 MB) or the DCP free samples? The site no longer has them available.

I am on the hunt for the ES90 sample for Xs. Please help!!!

Kind Regards

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 03, 2017 @ 07:21 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
tvernor - 03 October 2017 12:16 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

tvernor -

Does any have the free Download the first Motif XS Sample Pack (100 MB) or the DCP free samples? The site no longer has them available.

The first download (271MB) listed on the XSpand Your World page…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/main/comments/xspand_your_world_content_updated_with_new_free_downloads/
...has all three of the banks in one file. The first bank contains what was in the “first Motif XS Sample Pack (100 MB)”.

tvernor -

I am on the hunt for the ES90 sample for Xs. Please help!!!

There’s no “ES90 sample” that I’m aware of. Perhaps what you mean is the S90 ES Piano. If so, it’s included in the first XSpand Your World bank - see http://www.motifator.com/storage/support/XpandWorldindex.pdf

By the way, your member profile indicates you have a Motif (Classic) and a MOX. If you now have an XS or other Motifs, please edit your profile.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 29, 2017 @ 11:51 PM
Mulzac1301
Total Posts:  34
Joined  12-23-2016

I downloaded the 271mb XSpand Your World sample pack about a year ago,but the Yamaha’s S90 Piano, vocal scat, and brass samples on the(100mb)Sample Pack sounds scratchy and not as the video by Presenter Athan Billias.
Am I doing something wrong.? I have 512MB (2x256 MB)of DIMM Ram installed on my Motif XS6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For some strange reason,the 100mb sample pack cannot be downloaded separately.

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 30, 2017 @ 09:54 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Mulzac1301 - 29 October 2017 11:51 PM

I downloaded the 271mb XSpand Your World sample pack about a year ago,but the Yamaha’s S90 Piano, vocal scat, and brass samples on the(100mb)Sample Pack sounds scratchy and not as the video by Presenter Athan Billias.
Am I doing something wrong.? I have 512MB (2x256 MB)of DIMM Ram installed on my Motif XS6.

Welcome to the forum.

You could try downloading XSpand Your World again, in case what you have is corrupted. However, when samples loaded to the DIMMs play back with noise and/or distortion, a common cause is incompatible SDRAM.

The XS has built-in diagnostic tests. Here’s the procedure (be sure to back up anything in user memory that you don’t want to lose before doing this, in case something goes amiss):

1) Start with the XS turned off.
2) Hold down both the [REMOTE] and [ • ](Record) buttons while switching on the XS, until the “TEST MODE” screen appears.
3) Allow the system to boot, then press [ENTER] to begin testing.
4) Press [INC/YES] until 18: DIMM is shown (use [DEC/NO] if you go too far), then [ENTER] to run the basic test. The amount of installed memory in bytes, as well as OK, should be quickly displayed. If NG (No Good) is shown, either the DIMMS aren’t properly seated or they’re incompatible with the XS (which is more likely).
5) Press [INC/YES] to move on to 19: DIMM(Full). Press [ENTER] to do a full diagnostic test of the DIMMs. This is in-depth testing—depending on the amount of memory, it can take quite a while to run (for 512MB, close to an hour). Eventually, if the memory passes, you’ll know it. :-)
6) When the DIMM testing is completed, press [INC/YES] until 25: Exit appears. Press [ENTER] and then [INC/YES] to restart in normal mode.

If the DIMMs are “NG” they’ll need to be replaced. Memory purchased from Motifator is guaranteed to have the correct specification for your Motif and has a lifetime guarantee.
http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/memory/mek1gb.html

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Initialize a User Bank
Next Topic:

Brass sounds strange ››