mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Master EQ on knobs"

Posted on: April 13, 2017 @ 03:40 AM
gpjoshua
Total Posts:  17
Joined  10-16-2016

Hi,
Is there any option to assign master EQ (SONG-Mixing mode) into knobs on the board? I could use EQ knobs but whenever I change voice parts, EQ knob setting are changed.

Thanks
Paul

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 13, 2017 @ 07:22 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

In Song/Pattern Mixing mode the knobs can only access the part EQs, not the master EQ.

The Master EQ can only be accessed through the menus. This is true for all of the Motif family.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2017 @ 02:34 AM
gpjoshua
Total Posts:  17
Joined  10-16-2016

Thanks.. could you please help me with the below.

Question 1: How to get the transpose (thro buttons) applied to song while playing.Transpose is applied to the keys (voices/part/performance) but not for the prerecorded song when song is played thro the button. (i know there is transpose option in the song display screen but that dont help me)

Question 2: While recording song (in replace mode), assume we have 9 measure now (rec 1). with out saving song i want to replace it with new recording (rec 2) but this time i record only for 5 measures. when i play after above 2 recordings, first 5 measures in rec 2 is played and after that last 4 measure of rec 1 is played. i thought in replace mode previous recordings will be deleted fully including measures.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2017 @ 05:02 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

Question 2, check out Punch In/Out, page 100 in the Ref manual.
I think that is what you’re asking for.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Voices
Next Topic:

Mutec 1GB Flash Board ››