mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Loading samples Problem"

Posted on: April 12, 2017 @ 06:38 PM
Venatt
Total Posts:  744
Joined  07-11-2004

When loading an allfile, it has to be done without loading FL1 or FL2 so the number of samples don’t duplicate, triplicate, etc etc.

The problem is, if I want to use any of those sample in my allfile project, how do I load the samples without duplicating them ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2017 @ 07:04 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Waveforms that are already on FL1 or FL2 don’t have to be “loaded” again - they are accessed similarly to the Preset Waveforms in ROM. The difference is that instead of the Wave Bank being set to “PRE”, it would be set to “FL1” or “FL2”.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2017 @ 07:51 PM
Venatt
Total Posts:  744
Joined  07-11-2004
5pinDIN - 12 April 2017 07:04 PM

Waveforms that are already on FL1 or FL2 don’t have to be “loaded” again - they are accessed similarly to the Preset Waveforms in ROM. The difference is that instead of the Wave Bank being set to “PRE”, it would be set to “FL1” or “FL2”.

Unfortunately I had to deleted all the samples. I only had three but went all the way to more than 700, impossible to delete one by one. Now I will have to start from zero. The XS was much much easier to manage.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 12, 2017 @ 09:21 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The XF memory isn’t difficult to manage once you understand how it works. The XS might be “easier”, but only because the samples don’t remain in memory after the power is turned off, and they have to be reloaded every time the XS is powered on.

Assuming your XF has a sufficiently updated OS installed, the “None” load option is available and it prevents duplicating Waveforms on the flash modules after they’ve been loaded one time. Since we’ve previously discussed this, I’m not going to repeat it.

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/477910/

[ Ignore ]